The Adventures Of Sivan In The City סיון הדרי

A modern-day look at the adventures of a hip young aspiring actress in the great city of New York. Everything from my American Idol audition to the latest waitress job I was fired from... You'll laugh, you'll cry, You might even end up with gas. Robin Williams gives it two thumbs up!!! Now playing some of my favorite music compliments of Musicvideo.com! Have Fun!!! סיון הדרי

Monday, March 02, 2009

Vagina, Vagina, Vagina!

So rehearsals are coming along very nicely. Our Director, Dr. Shondrika Moss is whipping our little butts. We had a good run yesterday, only had to work on a few minor things.

I'm actually excited about the dance that one of the cast members, Shanni Collins, choreographed.

I love to dance but I'm no Ballerina... I'm a club hopping, free- styling chick but turns out, we are all performing and dancing and it just looks just great. It is a very strong piece. I can't wait for you to see it!

All in all this is turning out to be an amazing experience. Such an extraordinary cast of diverse women, all so different yet all so similar. We all want the same thing.

We all want to be a part of something greater than ourselves; to be heard, to make a difference, to leave a mark- to STOP THE VIOLENCE.

You can help.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home