The Adventures Of Sivan In The City סיון הדרי

A modern-day look at the adventures of a hip young aspiring actress in the great city of New York. Everything from my American Idol audition to the latest waitress job I was fired from... You'll laugh, you'll cry, You might even end up with gas. Robin Williams gives it two thumbs up!!! Now playing some of my favorite music compliments of Musicvideo.com! Have Fun!!! סיון הדרי

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

IT aIn'T COOl bEiNg nO JiVe tUrKEY


Hello young lovers,

Well as we all know Valentines day is all about love and what better way to celebrate then with a clip from my favorite movie in the world – a movie a fell in love with from the first time I saw it back in 87’- Trading Places starring Eddie Murphy and that other guy who’s name I forgot- sorry man…. Press here for the clip and enjoy!!!
http://www.youtube.com/?v=AEpLkn9L_4g
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY ,SILLYS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home