The Adventures Of Sivan In The City סיון הדרי

A modern-day look at the adventures of a hip young aspiring actress in the great city of New York. Everything from my American Idol audition to the latest waitress job I was fired from... You'll laugh, you'll cry, You might even end up with gas. Robin Williams gives it two thumbs up!!! Now playing some of my favorite music compliments of Musicvideo.com! Have Fun!!! סיון הדרי

Monday, February 13, 2006

MoBiDa jAnAn bElLy dAnCiNg sChOoL pRoMo

Hye Guys

Remember I told you about Adi Forti From Israel who studys Graphic Design and animation? Well he sent me an e mail asking me to record a promo for a Belly Dancing school for him. So I messed around a little and this is what came out.
Hope you enjoy it. And may your belly always be jolly!
(You might have to scroll down and stop the music video before you play this audio post.) Have fun!!!!

this is an audio post - click to play
Kisses
Sivan in the Belly Dancing City
סיון הדרי

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home