The Adventures Of Sivan In The City סיון הדרי

A modern-day look at the adventures of a hip young aspiring actress in the great city of New York. Everything from my American Idol audition to the latest waitress job I was fired from... You'll laugh, you'll cry, You might even end up with gas. Robin Williams gives it two thumbs up!!! Now playing some of my favorite music compliments of Musicvideo.com! Have Fun!!! סיון הדרי

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Let me show you...My Real Face

So today I got a crazy comment from one of my friends about a picture of myself I had posted on Facebook. The picture is from a new film I am working on called "Quiet on the Set", directed by Chris Von Hoffmann. In the Movie, which is a Mockumentary, I play a 49 year old, Russian, Personal Assistant who is, to say the least, unattractive.
I find, that as an Actor, I just love doing the work. I really don't mind if I look silly or weird or just plain ugly. It's what I do, and when I do it, I transform myself in any way possible, into the Character I want to become, totally and completely.

And if that means you get some hideous pictures of me on Facebook, than the least you can do is enjoy them now on my blog as well!

Have fun and Enjoy your week!

Sivan in the City



Anna Speilkaiak- 49 year old Russian Personal Assistant

Gene Simmons of Kiss





Playing a Nun in High Ground




Old Hag in Styles Class






Corona Commercial inThailand





Rita in Umcommon Women and Others


Nora in Brighton Beach Memoirs



And a little bit more of Anna just for the Happy Ending!




What I really look like...sometimes...



Hope you Enjoyed them



Sivan in the City







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home