The Adventures Of Sivan In The City סיון הדרי

A modern-day look at the adventures of a hip young aspiring actress in the great city of New York. Everything from my American Idol audition to the latest waitress job I was fired from... You'll laugh, you'll cry, You might even end up with gas. Robin Williams gives it two thumbs up!!! Now playing some of my favorite music compliments of Musicvideo.com! Have Fun!!! סיון הדרי

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

My nEw hEaDSHoTs aRe FInAlLy HeRe


Hye I just got some New Headshots and I wanted to share them with you guys
So how do you like them? They were really expensive. Like $500. I know
these photographers today are such a rip off. But you know in this Business you have
to get professional Pics or people won't take you seriously.
Well I hope it was worth the investment. I told the makeup girl I wanted to get an
Ageline Jolie look because she is so hot right now. I think she did a good job. no?

Ta Ta Darlings
Gorgio Armani is on the phone
Talk to ya later
Sivan in the city
This is Me Posted by Picasa
סיון הדרי

6 Comments:

  • At 10:23 PM, Blogger Fanny said…

    hey!
    thanks for the comment on my blog! glad to know you liked what you saw! :o) sorry i can't browse yours it's 3:20am here and gotta work tomorrow at 8...
    but i'll be back!
    cheers,
    fa

     
  • At 1:07 AM, Blogger syrmopoulos said…

    Is that picture really you? WoW is about all I can say...

     
  • At 9:39 PM, Blogger Akasha Déclenché! said…

    Very sexy that Angelina's photo... you're right she looks hot, even for my straight fangs.. ha, ha.

    Thank ya for the visit, I'm sorry if there are only texts in spanish =(

    Dark Greetings !

     
  • At 7:31 PM, Blogger Ms.Kitty said…

    You're not pregnant are you? ;)

    Thanx for the comment on our blog...yours is good stuff my friend...very good stuff!

     
  • At 9:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Sivan,

    Thx for visiting my blog and hope you stop by again. Actually after i saw flikr and the video on yours...I had to add it to my two blogs. Thx for the motivation.
    You are a knock out. I am married to a beautiful indian woman and love her dearly. Have fun and hope you post some more soon.

     
  • At 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sivan. Seriously now. I see like a sister you know, a cuz for life. But if this is your new look, i'm going to have to reconsider everything!
    HAVE A GREAT CAREER CUZ! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home