The Adventures Of Sivan In The City סיון הדרי

A modern-day look at the adventures of a hip young aspiring actress in the great city of New York. Everything from my American Idol audition to the latest waitress job I was fired from... You'll laugh, you'll cry, You might even end up with gas. Robin Williams gives it two thumbs up!!! Now playing some of my favorite music compliments of Musicvideo.com! Have Fun!!! סיון הדרי

Sunday, February 12, 2006

I aM So sAd tOdAy


Hye...

I know I am usually the one who is always preaching about positive energies and positive thinking but these past few days I have been feeling very depressed. I have been crying quit a bit as well. Well, I am a woman and that is one of my privlages- Crying.
Take it from me. The only thing that crying does is make your eye lids look poofy. Technically it doesn't even releave tention.
So just for laughs I looked up the word SAD on Google Images and look what came up. A photgraph of Mackaley Kalkin (I don't think I spelled that right- Please, could his name have more K's and C's?)
Ironically it seems that Mackaley feels the same way as I do in this picture simply named- SAD.
Do you think it's because his controlling father finally divorced his nurotic mother for blowing all of thier child stars' money after he kept dissapointing them when his blooming career started to wither away thus leaving his controlling, nurotic parents no way to live out their dreams of Hollywood stradom through thier young hollywood child actor, forcing them to seperate for good?

Or is he just having a tough week like I am?

Sadly Yours
Sivan in the Snowy City

1 Comments:

  • At 1:35 AM, Blogger syrmopoulos said…

    Sorry to hear you are feeling sad. I really dig the audio post below, it's very humanizing. If you're really thinking about going to Burning Man I could put you in touch with some good people who will definitely be there again this year. If you go on Myspace at all you can find me there, I have a link to it on my blog...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home