The Adventures Of Sivan In The City סיון הדרי

A modern-day look at the adventures of a hip young aspiring actress in the great city of New York. Everything from my American Idol audition to the latest waitress job I was fired from... You'll laugh, you'll cry, You might even end up with gas. Robin Williams gives it two thumbs up!!! Now playing some of my favorite music compliments of Musicvideo.com! Have Fun!!! סיון הדרי

Sunday, February 05, 2006

kEeP ThE CheFs iN ThE KiTchEn

Wazup Honeys?!?!?!?

Guess what Sivan in the City found out!!!! Did you know that this whole time I thought that Robin Williams went to Juilliard (and he did go) they actually kicked him out after the second year and when I met him in the city a few months ago I told him that I was going to audition again and he said to me “dont worry about it, you'll be fine” and now I feel like I made such a Fadicha (which in Hebrew means Boo- Boo) Well I hope I didnt make him feel too uncomfortable. So this is the picture of us that we took and if you rememeber I told you it came out blurry because my friend Mikel who was takeing the pic didnt know how to make the picture in focus but it's not his fault.. he is actually a chef so a word of advice to you all- Keep the Chefs in the kitchen!!! Don't let chefs take pictures of you when you meet a Celebrity.As you can see the pic is very very blurry so you really have to look closley to see that its really him in the picture. Just skwint your eyes and say: “Mrs. Doughtfire, Mrs. Doughtfire, Mrs. Doughtfire”!!!

So its true i did get into AMDA and I was excited about it for like three minutes but the truth is I really wanted to get into Juilliard. I am just being honest. I mean AMDA is a great school but Juilliard is number one! The audition was yesterday and I really had a good feeling. This year they were going to audition about 1,500 people and did maybe 300 -400 each day and when the auditions were over they put up a list on the wall with the names of the people that went on to the second stage of the auditions- i think there are at least three stages and my name was not on that list. They only picked four or five people out of all of us to go on to the second level so like 495 people all got into the elevator and we all went home. I was dissapointed because I had a good feeling this time becasue it was also the second year that I am trying out for Juillliard and I did try my best and worked A LOT on my Sakespeare monologue and took private acting lessons and private Voice lessons that cost a whole lot of money and in the end I had a very good audition so I guess its all from above and it was not in my destiny to go to that school. So I am not really that bummed out. They only accept 20 students each year out of 1,500 so its really like winning the acting lottery. Ah. Whatever. Who needs them.

Does anyone have change of a dollar?

Sivan in the city

2 Comments:

  • At 12:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Robin Williams is the best
    I loved him in that movie
    I think he is such a good actor
    Good for you

     
  • At 7:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like the picture, it looks artsie. : ) Robin Willians is awesome.
    http://myutopias.blogspot.com/

     

Post a Comment

<< Home