The Adventures Of Sivan In The City סיון הדרי

A modern-day look at the adventures of a hip young aspiring actress in the great city of New York. Everything from my American Idol audition to the latest waitress job I was fired from... You'll laugh, you'll cry, You might even end up with gas. Robin Williams gives it two thumbs up!!! Now playing some of my favorite music compliments of Musicvideo.com! Have Fun!!! סיון הדרי

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

YumMy oR YuCkY????


I forgot to tell you guys that I got a new job!!!
I quit the Italian place because they were giving me really bad shifts and I was makeing no money and now after being unemployed for about almost a month, I seem to have found a place that I think and hope is a little more serious...
SMACK in the middle of Times Square!!!! It's a Japanese restuarant and we all know how much Sivan in the city loves sushi!!! Training is going to be around a month and then you have to pass three written tests to get to server level- Ya for real. These people mean business. I hope that also means dollars because mama need some money for her bling. Sorry, that's me trying my street talk again. Now you can try the Y or Y test. Look at the picture above. If you feel a warm, pleasent and a kind of craving for sushi feeling- then you are most likely a sushi lover. If you feel like barfing then please don't visit me at work.

Bon Apetite,
Sivan in the city
Have you noticed that this sushi comes with a hook up to your computer???? weird...

1 Comments:

  • At 10:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    AOL Emerging As Strong Contender In Kids Programming
    AOL Emerging As Strong Contender In Kids Programming : AOL's children's TV channels are proving to ... (with Intermix), it is happening in Australia: News Corp.
    Thanks Submitterbizz.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home