The Adventures Of Sivan In The City סיון הדרי

A modern-day look at the adventures of a hip young aspiring actress in the great city of New York. Everything from my American Idol audition to the latest waitress job I was fired from... You'll laugh, you'll cry, You might even end up with gas. Robin Williams gives it two thumbs up!!! Now playing some of my favorite music compliments of Musicvideo.com! Have Fun!!! סיון הדרי

Thursday, October 06, 2005

PAy bAcK TiMe

I really hope i dont turn out to be a really old and wrinkled waitress for the rest of my life
My parents would be so dissapointed after all the hard work and effort they invested in me
Maybe i should drop this whole show buisness thing, find a normal job and pay them back-
NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Are you crazy? You can do anything your heart desires... just follow your heart with all your will and determination.

    It's easy to say words like that, but I know you have the perserverance to make those words stand up to their meaning. I don't know anyone else who moved to another continent all alone to follow their dreams. Make me a believer.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home