The Adventures Of Sivan In The City סיון הדרי

A modern-day look at the adventures of a hip young aspiring actress in the great city of New York. Everything from my American Idol audition to the latest waitress job I was fired from... You'll laugh, you'll cry, You might even end up with gas. Robin Williams gives it two thumbs up!!! Now playing some of my favorite music compliments of Musicvideo.com! Have Fun!!! סיון הדרי

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

EaT SoMeThInG

So this is a picture of my mom's fortune telling booth from last years festival. As you can see on top the sign says in Hebrew :" Koret Ba Cafe" Which in English means "Enter at your own risk"... no I'm kidding it just means readings in coffee.
I made the sign by the way... Isn't it pretty and colorful?!? Ya, I know... Its hard to be so modset when you are this multi talented...

eat something, you look pale,
Sivan in the city

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home