The Adventures Of Sivan In The City סיון הדרי

A modern-day look at the adventures of a hip young aspiring actress in the great city of New York. Everything from my American Idol audition to the latest waitress job I was fired from... You'll laugh, you'll cry, You might even end up with gas. Robin Williams gives it two thumbs up!!! Now playing some of my favorite music compliments of Musicvideo.com! Have Fun!!! סיון הדרי

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Asia Mei - May I ?

Happy to announce our next ISRAMERICA event will be taking place at City Winery, January 31st at 8pm!!! We are working rigorously around the clock, bringing together a phenomenal line-up of extremely talented Isramerican artists, one of which happens to be singer-song writer Asia Mei.

Her latest single, "Big Apple Tree" was just released last month and is making great waves all over NYC. I've listened and I can't get it out of my head. Asia's smooth, beautiful voice will give you goose bumps. We're happy to have her on board for our January show! You can visit her at www.asiamei.com for more great tunes.

Enjoy and don't say I didn't tell you so.





Sivan in the Big Apple Tree City

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home